Cross-Site Scripting Attacks up 160% in 2012

Secure cloud hosting company, FireHost, has today announced its Q4 2012 web application attack statistics, detailing the type and number of cyberattacks blocked by its

  3,188 VIEWS
Cross-Site Scripting Attacks up 160% in 2012
3 - 1 vote
Read Morered arrow

Non-Mobile Kills 60% of Traffic

New research from Google shows 60% of consumers are more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site, and about as many (61%) say they’ll abandon

  1,804 VIEWS
Non-Mobile Kills 60% of Traffic
5 - 2 votes
Read Morered arrow

Men and Women Respond Differently to Creative Ad Elements

A recent Data Gem, entitled Men More Difficult to Persuade with Advertising than Women, revealed (not surprisingly) that while men and women recall advertising at

  2,463 VIEWS
Men and Women Respond Differently to Creative Ad Elements
3 - 1 vote
Read Morered arrow

Secure Your WordPress Website

Over the last few weeks, JDM has noticed a considerable uptick in WordPress attacks (even GoDaddy got hacked).  Although we’re not sure what might be

  2,985 VIEWS
Secure Your WordPress Website
2 - 1 vote
Read Morered arrow

30% of Display Ads are Too Far Below the Fold

A U.S.-based study of 12 national advertisers found that, on average, only 69 percent of the ad impressions were delivered in-view*.  The remaining 31 percent

  1,258 VIEWS
30% of Display Ads are Too Far Below the Fold
1 - 1 vote
Read Morered arrow

Mobile Consumer Report Statistics

A new mobile consumer report by Experian Simmons, reveals some interesting information about what consumer habits influence mobile shopping trends and what marketers and eCommerce

  2,016 VIEWS
Mobile Consumer Report Statistics
2.5 - 2 votes
Read Morered arrow

WordPress and the Top 1MM Websites

According to WordPress news’ “State of the Word”, WordPress has grown to power 14.7% of the top 1 million world-wide websites, up from 8.5%, and

  2,038 VIEWS
WordPress and the Top 1MM Websites
3.5 - 2 votes
Read Morered arrow
Hottest Articles
New Contributors
  • Todd Riddle
  • Brian
  • Joe Pulizzi
Recent Articles
Search