5 Buyer Insights to Improve Your Marketing to HR
After budget cutbacks and freezes during the recession, more and more HR buyers have money to spend. Bersin By Deloitte reports 57% of companies plan to make a major new HR software purchase in the next 18 months.
As a vendor, this is a great opportunity to increase sales–and profits. However, buyer behaviors and preferences are changing at a tremendous pace.
Get the “woo-hoos” to drown out the “oh nos” by downloading fisher VISTA’s new whitepaper, “5 Buyer Insights to Improve your Marketing to HR.”
Inside fisher VISTA’s whitepaper:
- The two types of buyers, and the ways to reach them
- What your most-crucial resource for reaching buyers is
- What buyers are looking for from you during different stages of the sales process
- What buyers are seeking when they purchase solutions
- The crucial realization that will help you earn more renewals
Download the article on HR buyer insights today (a short registration required).
About the Author
About / Bio
My true passion is design, but I also have years of experience the client-facing/expectation-setting level, and as the leader of managing successful internal teams. I love what I do and bring passion and dedication to every project.